Founded in 1743, Moët & Chandon introduced champagne to the world by offering a range of unique wines for every occasion. From the iconic Moët Impérial to the Grand Vintage Collection, the extroverted Moët Rosé Impérial to the innovative Moët Ice Impérial, each champagne dazzles and delights with bright fruitiness, an enticing palate and an elegant maturity.
With a bottle of champagne opened every second around the globe, Moët & Chandon knows that every second is an experience, and every experience is a #moetmoment to live, share and enjoy.
Moët Rosé Impérial is the spontaneous, radiant and glamorous expression of the Moët & Chandon style,.A style that distinguishes itself by its bright fruitiness, its seductive palate and its elegant maturity.
Its assemblage reflects the diversity and complementarity of the three grapes varieties: 40 to 50% of Pinot Noir (of which 10% of red wine), 30 to 40% of Meunier and 10 to 20% of Chardonnay.
ON THE EYES
A glowing colour:
- Pink with ambery highlights
ON THE NOSE
A bewitching nose:
- A lively and intense bouquet of red fruits: wild strawberry, raspberry and cherry
- Floral nuances of rose
- A slight peppery touch
ON THE PALATE
An expressive palate combining intensity and suppleness:
- The juicy and persistent intensity of red fruits: strawberry, raspberry and redcurrant
- The fleshiness and firmness of peach
- The freshness of a subtle menthol note
- Red mullet fillet
- Raspberry Millefeuille
- Spontaneous, radiant, enticing.
- A romantic expression of the Moët & Chandon style
- An expressive palate combining intensity and suppleness