Founded in 1743, Moët & Chandon introduced champagne to the world by offering a range of unique wines for every occasion. From the iconic Moët Impérial to the Grand Vintage Collection, the extroverted Moët Rosé Impérial to the innovative Moët Ice Impérial, each champagne dazzles and delights with bright fruitiness, an enticing palate and an elegant maturity.
With a bottle of champagne opened every second around the globe, Moët & Chandon knows that every second is an experience, and every experience is a #moetmoment to live, share and enjoy.
Vibrant, generous and alluring. Moët Impérial is the House's iconic champagne. Created in 1869, it embodies the unique Moët & Chandon style. A style that distinguishes itself by its bright fruitiness, its seductive palate and its elegant maturity.
Its assemblage reflects the diversity and complementarity of the three grapes varieties: Pinot Noir (30-40%), Pinot Meunier (30-40%) and Chardonnay (20-30%).
ON THE EYES
- An elegant colour
- Golden straw yellow with green highlights
ON THE NOSE
- A sparkling nose
- The tangy intensity of green apple and citrus fruit
- The freshness of mineral nuances and white flowers
- The elegance of blond mature notes: brioche, cereals, fresh nuts
ON THE PALATE
- A palate combining generosity and subtlety
- The delicious generosity of white fruits (pear, peach, apple)
- The alluring caress of fine bubbles
- The soft vivacity of citrus fruit and gooseberry nuances