Founded by John Dewar in 1846, Dewar's first Master Blender pioneered a process to bring extra smoothness and consistency to Dewar's Whisky.
Single Malt and Grain Whiskies are blended together, placed back into Oak casks and get to know each other, this process is Dewar's Double Aging.
- Aged 18 Years
- A creamy, full and well rounded blend. Honeyed in taste with a hint of Marzipan and silky finish
- Our first Master Blender, A.J. Cameron, pioneered a vital process which we now call ‘double ageing’
- Simply put, we age, we blend and we age again
- The World's Most Awarded Blended Whisky
- Married in Oak for a Superior Taste
- Holder of the longest consecutive Royal Warrant for Whisky since 1893, the longest of any Whisky Company
Tasting Notes:A creamy, full and well-rounded blend. Honeyed in taste with a hint of marzipan and a silky finish.
Neat, dash of water or over ice.