Removes dead skin cells and leaves the skin refreshed, soft, and clean. Utilizes small pieces of actual pineapple and papaya fruit, as well as finely ground scrub grains, to exfoliate the skin gently and naturally.
Natural vitamin oils further enhance the superb skin effects of this treatment.
How to apply:
- Dab a small amount of face exfoliating scrub onto clean, damp skin and gently massage in upward circular motions.
- Completely avoid the eye area. Concentrate on the t-zone area of the nose, forehead and chin until the desired cleansing effect is attained.
- For further exfoliating effects, allow the treatment to remain on skin an additional minute or two without scrubbing.
- Remove with a damp lukewarm facial cloth or sponge.
- Follow with the appropriate kiehl's toner and moisturizer for your skin type.
With our FREE Click & Collect service, you can now place your order up to 12 hours in advance of collection and pick it up from one of our convenient collection points in Terminal 1 and Terminal 2 in Dublin airport or in Cork airport (48 hours in advance for Cork).
Prefer to travel handsfree? You can shop online before you fly and collect your purchases on your arrival back into Ireland. We only need 12 hours* to prepare your order and we’ll have it ready and waiting for you at the Click & Collect desk in the Arrivals Hall. There are so many ways to shop at theloop.ie You can choose to collect your order at one of the following Collection Points:
Terminal 1 Departures: Our Click & Collect desk is conveniently located in The Loop Store, directly after you exit security.
Terminal 1 Arrivals: After you pass through Customs and enter the Arrivals Hall, the Click & Collect desk is conveniently located on your right.
Terminal 2 Departures: The Click & Collect desk is in the alcohol section in The Loop Store, directly after you exit security.
Terminal 2 Arrivals: Immediately after you pass through the customs screening area, you will see The Loop arrivals shopping area on your right. Our collection point is located here.
Departures: Directly after security, at the Click & Collect desk in The Loop store
Arrivals: At the Information Desk in the Arrivals Hall
*All orders for collection in Cork airport must be placed at least 48 hours in advance
Maps and Further details for Collection Points