The anti-pollution cream cleanser for skin challenged by a polluted urban environment. Enriched with extracts of purifying Moringa and nourishing Shea and mango, this rich cream cleanser is ultra-effective and restores the skin's purity, radiance and beauty while providing ultimate comfort. For use on face and eyes.
- Perfectly removes make-up and impurities while providing ultimate comfort.
- Rids the skin of traces of pollution. Detoxifies the epidermis and protects the skin from the harmful effects of pollution.
- Nourishes, softens and hydrates. Restores the skin's biological balance to preserve its youthfulness.
- The Clarins touch: A professional cleansing method that is as simple as it is effective, available for viewing on the Clarins website.
Dermatologically tested. Non-comedogenic.
- Take two small dabs of cream. Warm Extra-Comfort Cleansing Cream between the palms of your hands so that it is the temperature of your skin.
- Apply cream to face and neck (including forehead) without pressing down.
- Use your hands to make fast suction-like motions by quickly pressing down and removing hands. Repeat seven times, working from the centre of the face towards the outside, then repeat five times on each side of the neck. The cleanser thickens and produces a 'suction' effect that releases and eliminates make-up, impurities and traces of pollution without irritating the skin or disturbing tissues.
- Rinse off thoroughly, or absorb any excess with a paper tissue using light smoothing motions on the face and neck. Finish by applying the Lotion.
With our FREE Click & Collect service, you can now place your order up to 12 hours in advance of collection and pick it up from one of our convenient collection points in Terminal 1 and Terminal 2 in Dublin airport or in Cork airport (48 hours in advance for Cork).
Prefer to travel handsfree? You can shop online before you fly and collect your purchases on your arrival back into Ireland. We only need 12 hours* to prepare your order and we’ll have it ready and waiting for you at the Click & Collect desk in the Arrivals Hall. There are so many ways to shop at theloop.ie You can choose to collect your order at one of the following Collection Points:
Terminal 1 Departures: Our Click & Collect desk is conveniently located in The Loop Store, directly after you exit security.
Terminal 1 Arrivals: After you pass through Customs and enter the Arrivals Hall, the Click & Collect desk is conveniently located on your right.
Terminal 2 Departures: The Click & Collect desk is in the alcohol section in The Loop Store, directly after you exit security.
Terminal 2 Arrivals: Immediately after you pass through the customs screening area, you will see The Loop arrivals shopping area on your right. Our collection point is located here.
Departures: Directly after security, at the Click & Collect desk in The Loop store
Arrivals: At the Information Desk in the Arrivals Hall
*All orders for collection in Cork airport must be placed at least 48 hours in advance
Maps and Further details for Collection Points