With a lightweight texture, our gentle skin brightening treatment water with Illuminating Minerals provides soothing hydration while giving skin a soft glow. This preparation helps to visibly brighten skin and diminish dullness for improved skin clarity. Infused with Licorice Root, this gentle formula visibly smoothes and refines skin texture for enhanced clarity.
• Soothes and hydrates skin while helping to visibly even skin tone
• Refreshes dull skin for visibly improved clarity
• With Illuminating Minerals, this formula helps to brighten skin with a subtle glow
• Formulated with Licorice Root, Activated C (a Vitamin C derivative), White Birch and Peony Extracts, this water helps promote skin brightening and clarity
• Demonstrated to strengthen the skin barrier in a clinical study
• Dermatologist-tested for safety
• For all skin types
• Prior to application, gently shake formula until the Illuminating Minerals create an iridescent swirl
• Pour water into palms or onto a cotton pad and lightly pat on face, avoiding the immediate eye area
• Gentle enough for use twice a day
• Follow with your regular skincare routine and a daily sunscreen
With our FREE Click & Collect service, you can now place your order up to 12 hours in advance of collection and pick it up from one of our convenient collection points in Terminal 1 and Terminal 2 in Dublin airport or in Cork airport (48 hours in advance for Cork).
Prefer to travel handsfree? You can shop online before you fly and collect your purchases on your arrival back into Ireland. We only need 12 hours* to prepare your order and we’ll have it ready and waiting for you at the Click & Collect desk in the Arrivals Hall. There are so many ways to shop at theloop.ie You can choose to collect your order at one of the following Collection Points:
Terminal 1 Departures: Our Click & Collect desk is conveniently located in The Loop Store, directly after you exit security.
Terminal 1 Arrivals: After you pass through Customs and enter the Arrivals Hall, the Click & Collect desk is conveniently located on your right.
Terminal 2 Departures: The Click & Collect desk is in the alcohol section in The Loop Store, directly after you exit security.
Terminal 2 Arrivals: Immediately after you pass through the customs screening area, you will see The Loop arrivals shopping area on your right. Our collection point is located here.
Departures: Directly after security, at the Click & Collect desk in The Loop store
Arrivals: At the Information Desk in the Arrivals Hall
*All orders for collection in Cork airport must be placed at least 48 hours in advance
Maps and Further details for Collection Points