What it is:
Wake up your eyes with this eye gel formulated with antioxidants and caffeine in a triple steel rollerball massaging applicator that instantly cools, refreshes, and hydrates the eye area.
What it does:
About last night? No one has to know. Formulated with caffeine and antioxidants like cranberry, lemon balm, and ginseng, this eye gel is the perfect day-after solution. This refreshing eye gel priovides 24-hour hydration and features a unique applicator with three massaging rollerballs that instantly cools and freshens the eye area. Over time, puffiness and dark circles look visibly reduced and wrinkles around the eye area are visibly improved.
• Instantly: Cool and freshen the eye area
• 24-hour hydration
• After four weeks: Puffiness and dark circles appear reduced and wrinkles around the eye area are visibly improved
Based on clinical and self-assessments.
Apply morning and night.
Best applied using the massage gesture below:
1. Begin on the inner corner of the eye and in small diagonal strokes work out toward the crow’s feet underneath the eye. Then repeat the same movements on top of the eye from the inner corner toward the temple, massaging from crease to the brow.
2. Next, using small circular motions, follow the same path under the eye from the inner corner outward and again on the top lid working from the inner corner towards the temple, focusing just above your natural crease. Repeat this step 3 times.
3. Finish by lightly sweeping any remaining product with your fingertips along the upper and lower eye contour. Repeat 3 times as well.
With our FREE Click & Collect service, you can now place your order up to 12 hours in advance of collection and pick it up from one of our convenient collection points in Terminal 1 and Terminal 2 in Dublin airport or in Cork airport (48 hours in advance for Cork).
Prefer to travel handsfree? You can shop online before you fly and collect your purchases on your arrival back into Ireland. We only need 12 hours* to prepare your order and we’ll have it ready and waiting for you at the Click & Collect desk in the Arrivals Hall. There are so many ways to shop at theloop.ie You can choose to collect your order at one of the following Collection Points:
Terminal 1 Departures: Our Click & Collect desk is conveniently located in The Loop Store, directly after you exit security.
Terminal 1 Arrivals: After you pass through Customs and enter the Arrivals Hall, the Click & Collect desk is conveniently located on your right.
Terminal 2 Departures: The Click & Collect desk is in the alcohol section in The Loop Store, directly after you exit security.
Terminal 2 Arrivals: Immediately after you pass through the customs screening area, you will see The Loop arrivals shopping area on your right. Our collection point is located here.
Departures: Directly after security, at the Click & Collect desk in The Loop store
Arrivals: At the Information Desk in the Arrivals Hall
*All orders for collection in Cork airport must be placed at least 48 hours in advance
Maps and Further details for Collection Points