Customise your skincare regime to address your personal skin concerns with the Clinique iD™ Dramatically Different Oil-Control Gel + Active Cartridge Concentrate; a revolutionary custom-blend hydrator and concentrated elixir that targets specific skin concerns.
With Custom-Blend Chemistry Technology™, a proprietary packaging that isolates the concentrate from the base, the skincare treatment offers optimised results with each pump by freshly combining the precise dose of 90% hydration and 10% concentrate every time.
Suspended in a silky lotion that provides 8-hours of skin-strengthening hydration to dry and combination skin, the colour-coded tubes slot in neatly, each unleashing concentrated active ingredients that address various skin problems including fatigue, uneven skin tone and irritation. With continued use, skin is left looking invigorated and refreshed.
Select from following cartridges:
- Fatigue (orange) – re-energises and revitalises skin with Taurine.
- Irritation (green) – Soothes sensitive, inflamed skin with Lactobacillus probiotic ferments.
- Fine Lines & Wrinkles (purple) – deeply hydrates and firms to minimise the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles with Whey proteins.
- Uneven Skin Texture (blue) – Refines pores and improves skin’s overall texture with AHAs.
- Uneven Skin Tone (white) – Evens out skin tone and brightens the complexion with Japanese Angelica Root.
- Free from parabens, phthalates and fragrance.
Prefer to travel handsfree? You can shop online before you fly and collect your purchases on your arrival back into Ireland. We only need 12 hours* to prepare your order and we’ll have it ready and waiting for you at the Click & Collect desk in the Arrivals Hall. There are so many ways to shop at theloop.ie You can choose to collect your order at one of the following Collection Points:
Terminal 1 Departures: Our Click & Collect desk is conveniently located in The Loop Store, directly after you exit security.
Terminal 1 Arrivals: After you pass through Customs and enter the Arrivals Hall, the Click & Collect desk is conveniently located on your right.
Terminal 2 Departures: The Click & Collect desk is in the alcohol section in The Loop Store, directly after you exit security.
Terminal 2 Arrivals: Immediately after you pass through the customs screening area, you will see The Loop arrivals shopping area on your right. Our collection point is located here.
Departures: Directly after security, at the Click & Collect desk in The Loop store
Arrivals: At the Information Desk in the Arrivals Hall
*All orders for collection in Cork airport must be placed at least 48 hours in advance
Maps and Further details for Collection Points