76% more potent than unencapsulated retinol1--a new, targeted treatment to visibly diminish lines and wrinkles while improving skin texture and tone. Each capsule is single use and sealed tight for optimal freshness and potency. Plus, they’re preservative and fragrance free. Smooth over face and neck each night before your moisturizer.
Based on testing of unencapsulated retinol equivalent predictive of 10 months of shelf life
Suitable for all skin types. Clinically and dermatologist tested
What makes our retinol different?
Retinol is extremely sensitive to light and air. That's why we put ours in a capsule--to keep light and air out and potency in. In fact, the retinol in our capsules is 76% more potent than unencapsulated retinol1. This means that highly reactive retinol is protected, ensuring the potency of every application.
This luxurious, lightweight, semi-translucent serum combines two of the biggest names in skincare in one, easy-to-use capsule: Retinol, the clinically proven wrinkle-smoother, and moisture-boosting ceramides. Formulated to help protect against the dryness often associated with retinol. In one month, see more youthful skin, minimized wrinkles and better texture and tone.
- Visibly diminishes lines & wrinkles
- Improves skin texture and tone
- Improves radiance & clarity
- Minimizes the look of pores
- Diminishes appearance of age spots and discolorations
- Moisturizes skin; non-drying formula
The Ceramide Capsule Advantage
Portable, TSA approved and so much more. Experience the Ceramide Capsule advantage.
- Encapsulated Retinol: Keeps the light and air out and the potency in
- Powerful & Gentle Formula: Designed to help protect against dryness often associated with retinol
- Single Dose: A pre-measured single dose—no guesswork!
94% of women would recommend this product to a family member or friend
Applications and Use
To open capsules: Gently twist tab around twice and squeeze onto fingertips.
To use: Smooth serum over face and neck each night before your moisturizer.
Suitable for all skin types. Formula designed to help protect against the dryness that can be often be associated with retinol
- Based on testing of unencapsulated retinol equivalent predictive of 10 months of shelf life
- Based on a US consumer study of 57 women aged 30-70 after 12 weeks
- Based on a US consumer study of 54 women aged 30-70 after 8 weeks