This lightweight essential oil cleanser emulsifies with water to a cleansing milk, gently, yet effectively dissolving even the hardest to remove makeup and impurities without over-drying, leaving skin clean and replenished.
Enriched with an aromatic blend of pure botanical oils- Squalane for skin, a planted-derived lipid with a natural affinity for skin, Evening Primrose Oil, rich in Omega-6 Fatty Acids, and Lavender Essential Oil, this all-in one non-comedogenic cleansing formula leaves skin balanced, soothed and prepared for optimal night-time replenishment. Soap-free. Sulfate-free. Mineral Oil free.
• Lightweight oil emulsifies with water to gently melt and dissolve all traces of dirt, oil, sunscreen, and face and eye makeup.
• Leaves skin feeling soft, supple and prepped for optimal night time replenishment.
• Non-comedogenic, mineral oil-free, and ophthalmologist tested for sensitive eye area.
• Dispense 3-4 pumps into dry or wet hands and massage into dry skin, including eye area.
• Add water and massage skin to emulsify.
• Rinse with lukewarm water and pat dry with a soft towel.
• For long-wear and waterproof makeup, before cleansing, dispense two pumps onto cotton pad and gently press on area for 10 seconds.
• Gently wipe outwards.
• Repeat if necessary.
• In case formula gets in eyes, rinse with water immediately.
Note: to ensure water does not get directly into pump, do not use or store the product in the shower.
Click & Collect
With our FREE Click & Collect service, you can now place your order up to 12 hours in advance of collection and pick it up from one of our convenient collection points in Terminal 1 and Terminal 2 in Dublin airport or in Cork airport (72 hours in advance for Cork).
Prefer to travel handsfree? You can shop online before you fly and collect your purchases on your arrival back into Ireland. We only need 12 hours* to prepare your order and we’ll have it ready and waiting for you at the Click & Collect desk in the Arrivals Hall. There are so many ways to shop at theloop.ie You can choose to collect your order at one of the following Collection Points:
Terminal 1 Departures: Our Click & Collect desk is conveniently located in The Loop Store, directly after you exit security.
Terminal 1 Arrivals: After you pass through Customs and enter the Arrivals Hall, the Click & Collect desk is conveniently located on your right.
Terminal 2 Departures: After you pass through the security screening area, walk through the shopping area and you will see the Click & Collect Collection Desk at the end of the walkway.
Terminal 2 Arrivals: Immediately after you pass through the customs screening area, you will see The Loop arrivals shopping area on your right. Our collection point is located here.
Departures: Directly after security, at the Click & Collect desk in The Loop store
Arrivals: At the Information Desk in the Arrivals Hall
*All orders for collection in Cork airport must be placed at least 72 hours in advance
Maps and Further details for Collection Points