Good Hydrations Primer was designed specifically for dry skin: it provides immediate and lasting hydration, smoothing dry and flaky skin. The result? Makeup glides on smoothly and last longer.
Good Hydrations has a rich, silky texture that dries to a smooth, radiant finish with a soft focus effect. Powerful skin plumping ingredients help to improve the appearance of fine lines and pores and prevent makeup from setting into creases. This primer for dry skin is formulated with hyaluronic acid, glycerin and coconut alkanes for immediate and lasting hydration, while a blend of minerals gives just a hint of opalescent luminosity.
- Provides immediate and lasting skin hydration
- Minimizes the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- Improves application and wear time of foundation
- Non-comedogenic: will not clog pores or contribute to breakouts
- Oil-free, paraben-free, sulfate-free and fragrance-free
- Contains antioxidant ingredients
- Contains hyaluronic acid
In a consumer test:
- 100% of women agreed this primer improved their makeup application
- 97% of women felt their makeup lasted longer throughout the day
- 93% of women felt their skin was more comfortable throughout the day
- Based on a US independent consumer study of 30 women
With our FREE Click & Collect service, you can now place your order up to 12 hours in advance of collection and pick it up from one of our convenient collection points in Terminal 1 and Terminal 2 in Dublin airport or in Cork airport (48 hours in advance for Cork).
Prefer to travel handsfree? You can shop online before you fly and collect your purchases on your arrival back into Ireland. We only need 12 hours* to prepare your order and we’ll have it ready and waiting for you at the Click & Collect desk in the Arrivals Hall. There are so many ways to shop at theloop.ie You can choose to collect your order at one of the following Collection Points:
Terminal 1 Departures: Our Click & Collect desk is conveniently located in The Loop Store, directly after you exit security.
Terminal 1 Arrivals: After you pass through Customs and enter the Arrivals Hall, the Click & Collect desk is conveniently located on your right.
Terminal 2 Departures: The Click & Collect desk is in the alcohol section in The Loop Store, directly after you exit security.
Terminal 2 Arrivals: Immediately after you pass through the customs screening area, you will see The Loop arrivals shopping area on your right. Our collection point is located here.
Departures: Directly after security, at the Click & Collect desk in The Loop store
Arrivals: At the Information Desk in the Arrivals Hall
*All orders for collection in Cork airport must be placed at least 48 hours in advance
Maps and Further details for Collection Points