Contains an exclusive Neo-Bronzer shade, new highlighter formulations and shade, and the three best-selling contour shades. Solidify Kevyn Aucoin Beauty as the destination for complexion with the exclusive PRO artist contour palette. The Contour Book Volume III offers the best in sculpting and highlighting with the added benefit of the Neo franchise. The silky and buildable powders blend effortlessly for a flawless finish that flatters every skin tone and face shape.
- Apply the Sculpting shades Light, Medium or Dark under cheekbones, jawline, sides of nose, in the crease of the eyes, and under the lower lash line to hug the bones and features - deepening the natural shadows to enhance the bone structure.
- Use Sculpting shades alone, or blended together for a three dimensional contour.
- Apply the highlight colors in Flash or Beam to the high planes of the face, where you want to reflect light. Try applying under the arch of the brow, on the eyelids and inner corners of the eyes, high planes of the cheekbones, center of nose and cupids bow.
- Apply the highlight colors separately, or blend together for a natural glow.
- Swipe the Blush Brush through the Neo-Bronzer and apply on the apples of the cheeks, blending back toward the ears.
With our FREE Click & Collect service, you can now place your order up to 12 hours in advance of collection and pick it up from one of our convenient collection points in Terminal 1 and Terminal 2 in Dublin airport or in Cork airport (48 hours in advance for Cork).
Prefer to travel handsfree? You can shop online before you fly and collect your purchases on your arrival back into Ireland. We only need 12 hours* to prepare your order and we’ll have it ready and waiting for you at the Click & Collect desk in the Arrivals Hall. There are so many ways to shop at theloop.ie You can choose to collect your order at one of the following Collection Points:
Terminal 1 Departures: Our Click & Collect desk is conveniently located in The Loop Store, directly after you exit security.
Terminal 1 Arrivals: After you pass through Customs and enter the Arrivals Hall, the Click & Collect desk is conveniently located on your right.
Terminal 2 Departures: The Click & Collect desk is in the alcohol section in The Loop Store, directly after you exit security.
Terminal 2 Arrivals: Immediately after you pass through the customs screening area, you will see The Loop arrivals shopping area on your right. Our collection point is located here.
Departures: Directly after security, at the Click & Collect desk in The Loop store
Arrivals: At the Information Desk in the Arrivals Hall
*All orders for collection in Cork airport must be placed at least 48 hours in advance
Maps and Further details for Collection Points