BAREPRO 16-Hour Full Coverage Concealer is the crease-proof, waterproof, won't-stop coverage we've all been waiting for. With a natural-looking soft matte finish, the ultra-creamy stick is the ideal under eye concealer, gliding on with no drag and never creasing. The waterproof, humidity-resistant formula isn't just ideal for covering blemishes-it will actually improve your skin over time. The BAREPRO Concealer stick can also be used as easy contour makeup or colour correcting concealer to address dull or sallow skin. Powered by Mineral Lock Long Wear Technology for 16-hour long lasting coverage, this highly pigmented formula is available in 15 shades that precisely match to BAREPRO Liquid and Powder Foundations.
BAREPRO Concealer is performance wear that cares. It is formulated with bamboo stem extract to smooth the look of pores and fine lines, as well as powerful antioxidant-rich raspberry seed oil, blackcurrant seed oil and sea lavender to nourish and hydrate skin and help defend your complexion from the damaging effects of pollution and other environmental stressors.
- Full coverage formula
- 16-hour wear
- Crease-proof, waterproof, smudge-proof, sweat-resistant, humidity-resistant, transfer-resistant
- Fragrance-free, gluten-free and talc-free
- Ophthalmologist-tested and safe for contact lens users
- Mineral Lock™ Long Wear Technology powers this long lasting concealer with mineral pigments and plant-derived lipids that help the concealer glide on smoothly and bind to skin for lasting high performance
- Bamboo stem extract smooths the look of fine lines and pores with a blurring, soft-focus effect
- Kaolin clay helps absorb excess oil
- Antioxidant-rich botanicals nourish and hydrate skin and help defend it against the damaging effects of pollution and other environmental stressors
- None of our products are tested on animals
- Wears up to 16 hours
- Crease-proof, smudge-proof, transfer-resistant
- Waterproof, sweat-resistant, humidity-resistant
- Clinically shown to immediately increase skin's hydration
- Clinically shown to help skin attract and maintain moisture
- Reduces the appearance of pores and fine lines
- 97% of women agreed this concealer wears comfortably throughout the day
- 95% of women agreed this concealer feels weightless
- 90% of women agreed this concealer instantly conceals undereye dark circles
- 90% of women agreed this concealer smooths the look of skin
- 90% of women agreed this concealer provides natural-looking coverage
Based on a US independent consumer study of 95 women.
How to use
How to Apply Concealer for Dark Circles
- Using the shade designed for your skin tone, glide BAREPRO® Concealer under the eyes, starting from the inner corner and moving outward.
- Gently blend in using ring finger and finish by blending with a small, diffusing brush such as the Shade & Diffuse Eye Brush.
How to Apply Concealer for Blemishes, Uneven Skin Tone or Uneven Skin Texture
- Using the shade designed for your skin tone, apply concealer directly from tube.
- Pat in gently with ring finger.
- For fuller coverage, blend out with a small, flat brush such as the Max Coverage Concealer Brush.
- To diffuse coverage, blend with a dual-fiber brush such as the Shade & Diffuse Eye Brush.
- For best results, finish with a dusting of Mineral Veil ® powder using the soft, fluffy Supreme Finisher Brush.
How to Brighten Dull or Sallow Skin with Concealer
- Using the shade designed for your skin tone, or one shade lighter, focus on the center planes of the face to accentuate and add brightness. Applying to the forehead, cheeks, bridge of nose and chin will help to counteract dullness.
- Blend in using a dense brush, such as the Luxe Performance Brush. For extra precision around the nose, you can also use the Shade & Diffuse Eye Brush.
- For best results, finish with a dusting of Mineral Veil® powder using the soft, fluffy Supreme Finisher Brush.
How to Contour and Highlight with Concealer
- Select two shades of concealer, one that is 2-3 intensities deeper and one that is 2-3 intensities lighter than your skin tone, depending on your desired level of contrast.
- Apply the deeper shade in the hollow of the cheeks to sculpt and define cheekbones and along the sides of the forehead near the hairline to visually shorten the forehead.
- Using light pressure, use the Shade & Diffuse Eye Brush to apply along sides of nose for a slimming effect.
- Using the lighter shade, apply directly above contour shade on cheeks, down the bridge of nose, center of forehead and chin to bring light to the center of the face.
- Using the Dual Finish Blush & Contour brush, buff in the lighter highlight areas first with long back and forth strokes, then blend in the deeper contour areas.
- Use a smaller brush to blend nose contour, such as the Shade & Diffuse Eye Brush.
HYDROGENATED POLYDECENE, CYCLOPENTASILOXANE, MICA, KAOLIN, DIPHENYLSILOXY PHENYL TRIMETHICONE, TRIMETHYLSILOXYSILICATE, PARAFFIN, LITHIUM MAGNESIUM SODIUM SILICATE, SORBITAN SESQUIISOSTEARATE, POLYETHYLENE, GLYCERIN, COPERNICIA CERIFERA (CARNAUBA) WAX (CERA CARNAUBA/CIRE DE CARNAUBA), BARIUM SULFATE, BAMBUSA ARUNDINACEA STEM EXTRACT, ROSMARINUS OFFICINALIS (ROSEMARY) LEAF EXTRACT, LIMONIUM GERBERI EXTRACT, RIBES NIGRUM (BLACK CURRANT) SEED OIL, RUBUS IDAEUS (RASPBERRY) SEED OIL, HELIANTHUS ANNUUS (SUNFLOWER) SEED OIL, CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE, SQUALANE, METHICONE, PEG-10 DIMETHICONE, MICROCRYSTALLINE WAX (CERA MICROCRISTALLINA/CIRE MICROCRISTALLINE), WATER (AQUA/EAU), SILICA, ALUMINA, SIMETHICONE, TOCOPHEROL, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, BHT. MAY CONTAIN (+/-): TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891), IRON OXIDES (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499).
Prefer to travel handsfree? You can shop online before you fly and collect your purchases on your arrival back into Ireland. We only need 12 hours* to prepare your order and we’ll have it ready and waiting for you at the Click & Collect desk in the Arrivals Hall. There are so many ways to shop at theloop.ie You can choose to collect your order at one of the following Collection Points:
Terminal 1 Departures: Our Click & Collect desk is conveniently located in The Loop Store, directly after you exit security.
Terminal 1 Arrivals: After you pass through Customs and enter the Arrivals Hall, the Click & Collect desk is conveniently located on your right.
Terminal 2 Departures: The Click & Collect desk is in the alcohol section in The Loop Store, directly after you exit security.
Terminal 2 Arrivals: Immediately after you pass through the customs screening area, you will see The Loop arrivals shopping area on your right. Our collection point is located here.
Departures: Directly after security, at the Click & Collect desk in The Loop store
Arrivals: At the Information Desk in the Arrivals Hall
*All orders for collection in Cork airport must be placed at least 48 hours in advance
Maps and Further details for Collection Points