Meet our best volumising mascara, new Lashtopia Mega Volume Mineral-Based Mascara, which provides up to 10x the lash volume* - all while lifting and separating for fanned out, fluttery eyelashes. The all-day formula is smudge-, clump- and flake-resistant, and is our blackest mascara yet. Nourishing and conditioning minerals and moisturising ingredients keep lashes soft, while the whipped, mousse-like formula feels weightless and gives you extra time for building your best volume. The large brush features over 600 soft, staggered bristles to hold more mascara and coat every lash, while the tapered peak separates lashes from root to tip.
Based on a study of 10 coats on bare lashes.
In a consumer panel survey of 29 participants:
- 100% agree it made their lashes look fuller
- 100% agree it allowed them to build to their desired volume
- 100% agree it separated their lashes
- 100% agree it lifted their lashes
- 100% agree it left their lashes feeling soft and plush
- 97% agree it made their lashes look fanned out and fluttery
- Dermatologist-tested and ophthalmologist tested
- Smudge-resistant, clump-resistant and flake-resistant
- Safe for contact lens wearers
- Paraben-free, sulfate-free, phthalate-free and fragrance-free
- Whipped, mousse-like formula feels weightless on lashes and gives extended time to build your optimal level of volume
- Infused with moisturising ingredients so lashes remain soft and plush, never stiff or brittle
- Intense, deep black mineral pigments deliver maximum impact
- Creates visibly fanned-out, fluttery lashes
- None of our products are tested on animals
How to Use
- Position wand horizontally and sweep upward from root to tip to achieve length and lift.
- Wiggle from side to side to achieve maximum volume, then use the tapered peak of the brush to create separation and definition.
- Layer generously until your desired impact is achieved.
Water (Aqua/Eau), Glyceryl Stearate, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax (Cera Carnauba/Cire De Carnauba), Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Acrylates Copolymer, Vp/Hexadecene Copolymer, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Polyvinyl Alcohol, Microcrystalline Wax (Cera Microcristallina/Cire Microcristalline), Ethylhexylglycerin, Lecithin, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Tocopherol, Ceteth-10 Phosphate, Dicetyl Phosphate, Citric Acid, Sodium Hydroxide, Sodium Citrate, Benzyl Alcohol, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Dehydroacetic Acid, Bht, Phenoxyethanol. May Contain (+/-): Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499).
With our FREE Click & Collect service, you can now place your order up to 12 hours in advance of collection and pick it up from one of our convenient collection points in Terminal 1 and Terminal 2 in Dublin airport or in Cork airport (48 hours in advance for Cork).
Prefer to travel handsfree? You can shop online before you fly and collect your purchases on your arrival back into Ireland. We only need 12 hours* to prepare your order and we’ll have it ready and waiting for you at the Click & Collect desk in the Arrivals Hall. There are so many ways to shop at theloop.ie You can choose to collect your order at one of the following Collection Points:
Terminal 1 Departures: Our Click & Collect desk is conveniently located in The Loop Store, directly after you exit security.
Terminal 1 Arrivals: After you pass through Customs and enter the Arrivals Hall, the Click & Collect desk is conveniently located on your right.
Terminal 2 Departures: The Click & Collect desk is in the alcohol section in The Loop Store, directly after you exit security.
Terminal 2 Arrivals: Immediately after you pass through the customs screening area, you will see The Loop arrivals shopping area on your right. Our collection point is located here.
Departures: Directly after security, at the Click & Collect desk in The Loop store
Arrivals: At the Information Desk in the Arrivals Hall
*All orders for collection in Cork airport must be placed at least 48 hours in advance
Maps and Further details for Collection Points