The most anticipated sequel of the decade, Urban Decay Naked 2 follows in the footsteps of the Naked palette, (straight up - the world's best-selling palette of all time). This new Urban Decay eyeshadow palette is filled with 12 pigment-rich, taupe and greige neutral eyeshadows, including FIVE EXCLUSIVE NEW shades. Feast your eyes on shades ranging from pale to deep, matte to sparkly. This collection lets you achieve many neutral looks, smoky dramatic eyes, and everything in between. Let's just say there's a whole new way to get Naked! The case has an art-school inspired look with hinged lid taupe metal with embossed chocolate brown artwork. It's smooth, modern and cool to the touch - a real tactile experience. Plus, palette also features a double-ended, cruelty-free good Karma Shadow/Crease Brush (exclusive to this palette). Please be aware that a limit of three NAKED 2 palettes per order applies.
- Booty Call (shimmery cork)
- Foxy (cream bisque matte finish)
- Half Baked (golden-bronze shimmery finish)
- Chopper (copper shimmer silver micro glitter)
- Snake Bite (dark bronze shimmer metallic base)
- Suspect (pale golden beige shimmery finish)
- Tease (creamy pale brown matte finish)
- Blackout (blackest black matte finish)
- Pistol (light greyish brown shimmery finish)
- Verve (oyster shimmery finish)
Palette contains good Karma Shadow/Crease Brush and 12 eyeshadows:
This is the starker side of Naked. Naked2 features 12 taupe-hued neutrals. Every shade features UD’s Pigment Infusion System™, giving the formula its velvety texture, rich color, serious staying power and blendability.
1. Do not apply it on the part where you have a scar, eczema, or dermatitis.
2. It is recommended to stop using the product when the following occur and continuously using it will worsen the situation so please consult a dermatologist.
Please note that photographic proof of identity, a valid boarding card and your order confirmation email must be shown to collect the order. In order for us to prepare your order, it must be placed at least 12hrs prior to departure from Dublin and 48hrs prior to departure from Cork.
See our Collection Point page for further details on where to pick up your order.