All the drama of a liquid eyeliner without the drama of putting it on. Clinique’s mistake-proof pen creates a clean line in one steady sweep. Tapered, precision brush paints on pure, deep colour from thin to thick. 24-hour smudge and budge-resistant wear. Ophthalmologist Tested. Allergy Tested. 100% Fragrance Free.
How to use
- For a thin line use the narrow tip. For a thicker line, lay the pen flat
- For a basic, tight line: Looking in to a mirror, tilt your head 10° backward so it is easier to see the top of the lash line without your eye lashes getting in the way. Start from the outside corner and draw a line as close to your lashes as possible. Stop at the middle. Then start from the inside corner and draw a line as close to your lashes as possible toward the middle to meet the first line
- For a cat eye: Start with the basic, tight line as directed above. To get the perfect diagonal line for your eye shape, draw a short thin line upward towards the outer corner of your eyebrow
- The triangle: Draw a triangle at the outer corner of the eyes and then bring the line towards the inner corner of the eyes, later filling them in. The most important step is creating the isosceles triangle: imagine an invisible line that' s continuing from the outer lower lash line; this is where the line should f lick up. Create the other line f or the triangle, then fill in the triangle and continue to form the line until everything is connected
- The swoop: Start from the inner corners, making long strokes towards the outer edge. From there, wing the line out. Create the second wing below the first one, and fill it in.
With our FREE Click & Collect service, you can now place your order up to 12 hours in advance of collection and pick it up from one of our convenient collection points in Terminal 1 and Terminal 2 in Dublin airport or in Cork airport (48 hours in advance for Cork).
Prefer to travel handsfree? You can shop online before you fly and collect your purchases on your arrival back into Ireland. We only need 12 hours* to prepare your order and we’ll have it ready and waiting for you at the Click & Collect desk in the Arrivals Hall. There are so many ways to shop at theloop.ie You can choose to collect your order at one of the following Collection Points:
Terminal 1 Departures: Our Click & Collect desk is conveniently located in The Loop Store, directly after you exit security.
Terminal 1 Arrivals: After you pass through Customs and enter the Arrivals Hall, the Click & Collect desk is conveniently located on your right.
Terminal 2 Departures: The Click & Collect desk is in the alcohol section in The Loop Store, directly after you exit security.
Terminal 2 Arrivals: Immediately after you pass through the customs screening area, you will see The Loop arrivals shopping area on your right. Our collection point is located here.
Departures: Directly after security, at the Click & Collect desk in The Loop store
Arrivals: At the Information Desk in the Arrivals Hall
*All orders for collection in Cork airport must be placed at least 48 hours in advance
Maps and Further details for Collection Points