A mechanical brow pencil with a unique triangular-shaped tip that combines the benefits of powder, pencil and wax in one product to create naturally defined brows. Available in 9 shades.
Winner of Nylon “Best Brow Pencil” Beauty Hit List 2017.
Features and Benefits
- Buildable formula combines powder, pencil and wax to create the look of naturally fuller brows
- The unique triangular shape allows you to sculpt with broad strokes using the flat edge of the pencil, and fill in with fine lines using the pointed tip
- Nine shades allow you to customize your desired intensity: Layer and apply with more pressure to go dark and bold, or use a lighter touch and blend out to soften for a more natural look
- Sleek double-ended component has a brush to blend and groom brows into place
- .014 OZ / .4 G
How to use
- Twist up slightly until the product reveals itself
- Define your brow shape by using the pencil to outline your desired brow shape using the wider edge of the pencil
- Fill in any sparse areas to even out your brow using small strokes
- Use the brush on the other end to groom and blend brows in place
- Use alone or layer with other products from the Arch Brow Collection for a natural, multidimensional look
- Synthetic Dyes
- Not tested on animals, we are proud to be a cruelty free brand
With our FREE Click & Collect service, you can now place your order up to 12 hours in advance of collection and pick it up from one of our convenient collection points in Terminal 1 and Terminal 2 in Dublin airport or in Cork airport (48 hours in advance for Cork).
Prefer to travel handsfree? You can shop online before you fly and collect your purchases on your arrival back into Ireland. We only need 12 hours* to prepare your order and we’ll have it ready and waiting for you at the Click & Collect desk in the Arrivals Hall. There are so many ways to shop at theloop.ie You can choose to collect your order at one of the following Collection Points:
Terminal 1 Departures: Our Click & Collect desk is conveniently located in The Loop Store, directly after you exit security.
Terminal 1 Arrivals: After you pass through Customs and enter the Arrivals Hall, the Click & Collect desk is conveniently located on your right.
Terminal 2 Departures: The Click & Collect desk is in the alcohol section in The Loop Store, directly after you exit security.
Terminal 2 Arrivals: Immediately after you pass through the customs screening area, you will see The Loop arrivals shopping area on your right. Our collection point is located here.
Departures: Directly after security, at the Click & Collect desk in The Loop store
Arrivals: At the Information Desk in the Arrivals Hall
*All orders for collection in Cork airport must be placed at least 48 hours in advance
Maps and Further details for Collection Points