Late Late Show Voucher Codes
- This promotion is only open to residents of the Republic of Ireland aged 18 years or over. Proof of age may be required.
- This promotion runs from 19.11.21 until 31.12.22 (the “Promotional Period”) and will operate on theloop.ie only. This voucher cannot be redeemed in-store, it is an online voucher only.
- Minimum Requirements for Us. To order and pay online you must:
(a) For all age-restricted products i.e., alcohol – be over eighteen
(b) Be acting as a consumer and not in any business or professional capacity.
(c) Place the order during the online shopping windows detailed here; and
(d) Depart from either Airport, Dublin or Cork, Ireland.
- You must ensure that the relevant flight and personal details you provide are correct and complete and within the stated promotional period as listed above.
- Duty free allowances and requirements apply to the country that you are entering, not departing from. It is your responsibility to ensure that your order complies with the customs allowances and requirements of any country you intend to enter with products ordered through the Service.
- Where a person attempts to place an order otherwise than in compliance with this Clause 3 and these Terms and Conditions, the order will be deemed void.
- ARI ACCEPTS NO LIABILITY FOR ANY FAILURE BY YOU TO COMPLY WITH THESE RESTRICTIONS ON USE AND THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS.
- Strictly 1 €30 voucher for theloop.ie is available per purchase per person during the Promotional Period. “Minimum spend of €50 is required to avail of the voucher.
- The €30 voucher for theloop.ie has to be taken as offered and cannot be exchanged or substituted for other benefits, items or additions, or legal tender. Promotional codes and coupons are not transferable or redeemable for cash or credit.
- Voucher recipient must be travelling during promotional period in order to spend voucher – in one single transaction.
- Instructions on how to purchase on theloop.ie can be found here / on theloop.ie, Terms and Conditions, Clause 6.
- Online Coupons, Promotional Codes & Promotions (a) The €30 voucher cannot be applied retrospectively to previously placed orders. (b) A valid boarding pass upon collection of bought goods is required to avail of €30 voucher. (c) Promotional codes and coupons that offer a percentage off an advertised price cannot be combined with other percentage off or money off promotional codes or any other offers. (d) Promotional codes and coupons are not transferable or redeemable for cash or credit. (e) To apply a promotional code or coupon, you must enter it prior to completing the order. (f) This coupon is not redeemable on any other ARI affiliated e-commerce websites like theloop.ca, theloop.nz and can only be used on theloop.ie.
- Flight-Related Issues, Right of Cancellation & Refunds
- In the case of any cancelled flight, delayed flight or any other amendment to or cancellation of your travel plans affecting your ability to collect any products ordered through the Service, please advise us at your earliest convenience. Please contact email@example.com and we will arrange a refund for the balance of tender in EURO, and an alternative voucher for €30 will be issued to you for use online at theloop.ie.
- If you subsequently decide that you do not want any product that you have ordered, you have the right to cancel your order within 45 days of the date on which you collect your order without giving any reason. To cancel an order, you must inform Customer Service as follows: a) in person at The Loop Customer Service (or Click & Collect Desk), Terminal 1, Arrivals Hall, Dublin Airport, Ireland; or b) by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or c) by telephone at +353 (0)1 814 5735
- If you cancel an order, a full refund of the amount paid will be credited to the credit or debit card used during the payment process without undue delay and in any event no later than 14 days from the day on which you informed us about your decision to cancel your order. If you have already collected your order, you must return the goods to us at your cost by post or in person without undue delay and in any event not later than 45 days from the date on which you cancel your order.
- In the case of any refund for any reason, the repayment in full of monies paid by you to us will be the maximum limit of our liability to you.
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions is intended to limit any rights you might have as a consumer or other statutory rights that may not be excluded or in any way to exclude or limit our liability to you for any death or personal injury resulting from our negligence.
- The Promoter reserves the right to suspend, vary or cancel the promotion without notice as it may reasonably require if circumstances make this unavoidable. TheLoop.ie Site is owned by daa and is managed and operated by Aer Rianta International cpt (referred to as "ARI", "we", "us" or "our"), together with our third-party suppliers involved with the provision or maintenance of this Site. ARI is a company registered in Ireland under number 133481, whose registered office is at Old Central Terminal Building, Dublin Airport, County Dublin, Ireland.