The Loop now accepts One4All vouchers! See Steps on how to use your voucher below.
1. Please ensure the card is Irish issued.
2. There must be sufficient balance on the card to cover the total cost of the transaction. A voucher cannot be used as a part payment in conjunction with any other payment method.
3. Select VISA as the card type on the payment page.
4. Input the voucher number in the field where you would normally put the debit/credit card number.
5. The "Expiry Month", "Expiration Year" and "Card Code" fields can be left blank.
If all of these criteria have been met, your transaction will be processed without fault. If the transaction has been declined, we advise you to contact the payment provider.
Find out more about:
- Click & Collect
- Collection Points
Any questions? Get in touch
Alternatively, you can visit our FAQs section
to view the most common questions we are asked.