Calendula Deep Cleansing Foaming Face Wash: An efficacious foaming cleanser that gently removes impurities and leaves skin feeling moisturised. This creamy gel formula is enriched with Calendula Extract and activates with water to create a dense foam. Cleanse away impurities and dirt with this deep cleansing face wash for oily skin and normal skin. Skin feels replenished and soothed.
Calendula Herbal-Extract Toner: This facial toner for oily skin and normal skin has been beloved by Kiehl’s customers since the 1960’s. Our cult-classic formula contains hand-picked Calendula flower petals with other ingredients like Great Burdock Root Extract.
Calendula Serum-Infused Water Cream: Inspired by our beloved Calendula Herbal-Extract Toner, our efficacious, weightless water cream is formulated with our concentrated Calendula Serum infused with Calendula Flower Extract and hundreds of micronized Calendula petals. Upon application, this unique, lightweight moisturizer provides a burst of soothing hydration for fresh, radiant skin.
CONSUMER BENEFIT:INSTRUCTION OF USE:
Calendula Deep Cleansing Foaming Face Wash:
- Dampen face and hands with warm water
- Pump deep cleansing face wash into your hands and work into lather
- Massage lather onto skin with a gentle, circular motion
- Rinse with lukewarm water
- Pat dry with a soft towel
- Avoid direct contact with the eyes; if contact occurs, rinse with water Calendula Herbal-Extract Toner:
- After cleansing skin, moisten a sterile cotton pad with alcohol-free toner
- Smooth on skin in areas where needed, avoiding the eye area
- Apply day or night Calendula Serum-Infused Water Cream:
- Apply water cream after cleanser, toner and serum
- With clean fingertips, massage a pea-sized amount onto skin
- Gently pat in excess serum
- Avoid contact with eyes
- In case of contact with eyes, rinse immediately with water
- Can be used morning and night
Prefer to travel handsfree? You can shop online before you fly and collect your purchases on your arrival back into Ireland. We only need 12 hours* to prepare your order and we’ll have it ready and waiting for you at the Click & Collect desk in the Arrivals Hall. There are so many ways to shop at theloop.ie You can choose to collect your order at one of the following Collection Points:
Terminal 1 Departures: Our Click & Collect desk is conveniently located in The Loop Store, directly after you exit security.
Terminal 1 Arrivals: After you pass through Customs and enter the Arrivals Hall, the Click & Collect desk is conveniently located on your right.
Terminal 2 Departures: After you pass through the security screening area, walk through the shopping area and you will see the Click & Collect Collection Desk at the end of the walkway.
Terminal 2 Arrivals: Immediately after you pass through the customs screening area, you will see The Loop arrivals shopping area on your right. Our collection point is located here.
Departures: Directly after security, at the Click & Collect desk in The Loop store
Arrivals: At the Information Desk in the Arrivals Hall
*All orders for collection in Cork airport must be placed at least 72 hours in advance
Maps and Further details for Collection Points