Chivas is a blend of many different malt and grain Scotch whiskies, matured for at least 12 years. This rich, smooth blend balances style with substance and tradition with a modern twist.
The Chivas Collins:
- 2 x slices of green apple (Granny Smith)
- 50ml Chivas 12yr
- 100ml Lemonade 50ml Soda Water
- 1 x Lime wheel
- Place the apple slices at the bottom of the glass and pour Chivas over them. Allow to stand for a few minutes. The slices of apple are placed in first to interact with the whisky, opening up the orchard fruit signature notes within the Chivas taste profile.
- Fill with large ice cubes.
- Slowly pour the lemonade. The citrus balances out the honey notes of the whisky.
- Give it a stir.
- Top with soda. The soda water lengthens the drink further, making it less sweet and adding an extra touch of fizz.
- Garnish with a lime wheel and serve with a long clear straw.
Please note that photographic proof of identity, a valid boarding card and your order confirmation email must be shown to collect the order. In order for us to prepare your order, it must be placed at least 12hrs prior to departure from Dublin and 48hrs prior to departure from Cork.
See our Collection Point page for further details on where to pick up your order.